About This Blog...

This blog is for my own personal weight loss, decluttering and a little bit of everything in between. I am in no way recommending any certain type of weight-loss program. So, please go to your doctor for health care issues.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)

Please also take time to visit my other blogs:

A Craft Meme Blog: Craft it Wednesday (Can post any day of the week. Repeats each week.

Photo-a-Day/Different Memes and (in and around) My Town: Barb's Photo-a-Day





































100 Days / 30 min.'s a Day

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!


If you are visiting this blog, first let me appologize for not posting more often. I can't believe that I haven't posted for a whole year here. Wow! That was a shocker to see.

I'm hoping to combine all my blogs into one starting the new year so when you come back you may have to rejoin my single blog. I have three right now and it's just to hard to keep up with that many. So combining them will be in my best interest and probably yours so you know which one to go to since there maybe only one. lol.

Anyway, Hope everyone has a Good Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope to be back blogging for 2012.

In 2012, I am hoping to get started on a new project I haven't done before. Some call it Project 365 and others call it Project Life. Either way it's about taking a photo a day, along with some journaling, and log your life for a year. Hence the 365 for 365 days in a year. Although, this year I think is a leap year for 366 days.

Please come back and join me in 2012. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments.