About This Blog...

This blog is for my own personal weight loss, decluttering and a little bit of everything in between. I am in no way recommending any certain type of weight-loss program. So, please go to your doctor for health care issues.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)

Please also take time to visit my other blogs:

A Craft Meme Blog: Craft it Wednesday (Can post any day of the week. Repeats each week.

Photo-a-Day/Different Memes and (in and around) My Town: Barb's Photo-a-Day





































100 Days / 30 min.'s a Day

Friday, July 2, 2010

Getting Back Into the Groove

Well, ever since I got back from visiting family members I can't seem to get back into the groove of exercising. We we're only gone three days this past weekend. Came back and haven't exercised at all this week. I did however went swimming in the pool when we were there twice if that counts. But, I really wasn't doing that much exercise.

The dog even had a hard time for a few days getting back into the groove. So, What's the matter when we go away for a few days to return to not being able to get back into the routine we were doing before we left?

I have to get back into exercising again and soon before I have to start all over again. Any suggestions? How do you return to your normal routine when you're away and return?

I did weigh-in on Wednesday and lost .2 of a pound. Not sure how I did it, but I'll take any loss I can get. It's better than gaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments.