About This Blog...

This blog is for my own personal weight loss, decluttering and a little bit of everything in between. I am in no way recommending any certain type of weight-loss program. So, please go to your doctor for health care issues.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)

Please also take time to visit my other blogs:

A Craft Meme Blog: Craft it Wednesday (Can post any day of the week. Repeats each week.

Photo-a-Day/Different Memes and (in and around) My Town: Barb's Photo-a-Day





































100 Days / 30 min.'s a Day

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Walking - Week 2

I didn't get to exercise yesterday (Friday). Too much going on. I spent the day watching my grandson play games at school for field day. They get to compete with each other, kick the ball, basketball, running competition, and other games. All the grades participate from first to fifth.

Anyway, I spent the whole day there and it was so hot that when I came home I didn't feel like doing any exercise. I know another excuse you might say, but I hope not. I'm trying and I guess that's all we can do.

Today is another day and it's Saturday. It is cooling off a bit because the weatherman is calling for rain. He was saying heavy rain and thunderstorms yesterday too but we didn't have much of anything. Someone had mentioned once on a blog somewhere that did you know the weathermen/women can be wrong and still they never get fired? Is this the only job in the world that you can be totally wrong and never get fired? Maybe there's more, but I can't think of any. If you think of any other jobs like that, please let me know.

So far this week my exercise looks like this...
Tues. - 2 mile walk outside
Wed. - 2 mile walk outside
Thurs. - 2 mile walk on treadmill
Sat. - (Yet to be seen)(Update on Sat., I didn't get any exercise done today, Argh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments.