About This Blog...

This blog is for my own personal weight loss, decluttering and a little bit of everything in between. I am in no way recommending any certain type of weight-loss program. So, please go to your doctor for health care issues.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)

Please also take time to visit my other blogs:

A Craft Meme Blog: Craft it Wednesday (Can post any day of the week. Repeats each week.

Photo-a-Day/Different Memes and (in and around) My Town: Barb's Photo-a-Day





































100 Days / 30 min.'s a Day

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Week 3 - A New Week Starting

Well, I didn't get my exercise in yesterday and I'm not even sure why except to say it was hot. I did however clean up around the house a bit.

Today is Sunday which starts my new week. I took a walk with my dog this morning. He did 2 laps around the neighborhood with me, which is .8 of a mile. He did pretty well but I think it was because it was early in the morning and still cool. He doesn't like to go far, he's only good for one lap. I must say Tucker is a small dog but overweight. He's probably about 15 to 20 lbs overweight.
Here's a photo of my dog. This photo actually makes him look thinner than he is. If only I looked thinner in my photos. LOL.

He's a rat terrier mix according to the Humane Society where we got him about eight years ago.

Anyway, I put him in the house after we did 2 laps together and I did an extra lap. So I got one mile in so far this week. I hope to get another mile in later on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments.