About This Blog...

This blog is for my own personal weight loss, decluttering and a little bit of everything in between. I am in no way recommending any certain type of weight-loss program. So, please go to your doctor for health care issues.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)

Please also take time to visit my other blogs:

A Craft Meme Blog: Craft it Wednesday (Can post any day of the week. Repeats each week.

Photo-a-Day/Different Memes and (in and around) My Town: Barb's Photo-a-Day





































100 Days / 30 min.'s a Day

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In Day

Weigh-in day for me is always the 1st week of the month. Well, to top it all off and to make matters worse, I actually gained 3 lbs. this past month. How in the world could I have gained?

Well, it could have been the candy I've been eating. And, it's been hot outside so I went to the Dairy Queen a couple times in the last several weeks. Or, it could be I'm just snacking way too much.

I haven't been all bad. I had eaten some fruit and a few salads these past few weeks. I also passed up on some candy a few times and talked myself out of buying it. Well, it wasn't enough. Obviously after I stepped on the scales.

I'm not proud of my snack daddy ways, but I am just being honest and really need to buckle down and get busy with my commitment.

Argh! Just makes me want to scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments.