About This Blog...

This blog is for my own personal weight loss, decluttering and a little bit of everything in between. I am in no way recommending any certain type of weight-loss program. So, please go to your doctor for health care issues.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)

Please also take time to visit my other blogs:

A Craft Meme Blog: Craft it Wednesday (Can post any day of the week. Repeats each week.

Photo-a-Day/Different Memes and (in and around) My Town: Barb's Photo-a-Day





































100 Days / 30 min.'s a Day

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Exercise Today - Maybe

This is my 2nd week after surgery. I haven't been doing much so today I may take a short walk. Thought I'd try to get going a little bit. I need to start getting this weight off. I'm still having trouble with my one foot which no one knows what's wrong with it yet. I bought a food tracker book to write everything down. I always start out the day with good intentions of tracking and by 3 pm or so, it always seems to fall to the waste side. Keep trying I guess, never give up.

I'll probably try and go to the farmer's market today to see if I can get anything healthy and try and start counting calories and/or points like Weight Watchers. I also have to lower my carbs because of diabetes, and also now fats since I had my gallbladder removed. Pretty soon I won't be able to eat anything.

About six of us girls started our own weight loss group last week and are trying to commit to losing 10 lbs in 10 weeks. 10 in 10. We are just trying to motivate each other and give each other tips and tricks to staying in control over food and exercise. We'll see if a new group helps me out any. It maybe just what I need since not much else is helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments.