About This Blog...

This blog is for my own personal weight loss, decluttering and a little bit of everything in between. I am in no way recommending any certain type of weight-loss program. So, please go to your doctor for health care issues.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)

Please also take time to visit my other blogs:

A Craft Meme Blog: Craft it Wednesday (Can post any day of the week. Repeats each week.

Photo-a-Day/Different Memes and (in and around) My Town: Barb's Photo-a-Day





































100 Days / 30 min.'s a Day

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Exercised Today - Yeah!

I got out and walked this morning first thing before getting on the computer. I think I may have to forgo the computer in the morning until I get my exercising in. I walked a little over a mile and a half. Comes out to 1.6 of a mile to be exact. Now I'm hoping I can keep it up tomorrow and the next day, and the next, and so on.

It's the first major amount of time I've walked since my surgery. It's been about 3 weeks now, so I'm hoping that I can get back into exercising without a problem. Still worrying about my one foot but we'll have to wait and see how it feels.

My dog also got his one lap in which is only a quarter of a mile = to .4 of a mile. He is also overweight but he's a smaller dog and doesn't like to walk much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments.