About This Blog...

This blog is for my own personal weight loss, decluttering and a little bit of everything in between. I am in no way recommending any certain type of weight-loss program. So, please go to your doctor for health care issues.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)

Please also take time to visit my other blogs:

A Craft Meme Blog: Craft it Wednesday (Can post any day of the week. Repeats each week.

Photo-a-Day/Different Memes and (in and around) My Town: Barb's Photo-a-Day





































100 Days / 30 min.'s a Day

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Middle of the Week and Book

It's Wednesday and guess what I have NOT been doing? You probably guessed right. I haven't been doing any exercising. I've been making up excuses. Like too much other stuff to do, not enough time, just ate, and the one most of all, it's too hot. The weather has been so hot and the humidity is high. I've been sweating like crazy and just don't want to exercise. Someone needs to kick my butt in gear.

So that being said, I have decided to start on a book called; "Half-Assed" by Jennette Fulda, a memoir book about weight loss.

I'm hoping by reading someone else's weight loss journey it will kick me into pushing myself harder. Can't hurt, right? She also has a blog called Pasta Queen. I haven't really took a look around there yet but I will.

After I'm done reading it I will post my review about it on Goodreads. If you're on Goodreads, I would also love to read your book reviews. Just add me as a friend on my book list by going here: http://Goodreads.com/lv2scpbk

To top it all off we went to the Dairy Queen after we went out to eat. I really wasn't hungry but when someone asks, "Do you want some ice-cream?", I just can't say, NO! I should have. I could have. But, didn't. The tempation was just to great.

1 comment:

  1. I saw your comment on my blog. I have joined Weight Watchers many times but have found that the amount of points they recommend for me is too many and I hardly lose anything. I really need someone to look at what I'm doing and I've found the blog has really helped me. Apart from a couple of days when I was hungry, I really haven't felt bad having 1,200 calories a day. In fact I feel a lot better because I don't feel bloated and stodgy. As far as the pedometer is concerned, it's not 100% accurate but even if you bend down it's still exercise and the idea is to keep moving. I try for 10,000 steps which is quite a bit but it does help me to push a little more if I'm at around 8,000 at the end of the day. You just have to keep trying things until you find something that works for you. I hope you get some good tips in the book. We haven't walked much this week because it's been hot but have been to a local swimming pool most evenings which is an exercise I love.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments.