About This Blog...

This blog is for my own personal weight loss, decluttering and a little bit of everything in between. I am in no way recommending any certain type of weight-loss program. So, please go to your doctor for health care issues.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)

Please also take time to visit my other blogs:

A Craft Meme Blog: Craft it Wednesday (Can post any day of the week. Repeats each week.

Photo-a-Day/Different Memes and (in and around) My Town: Barb's Photo-a-Day





































100 Days / 30 min.'s a Day

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's Tuesday...

Food:
Breakfast: Yogurt, flax grain (to help lower my triglycerides), blackberries, coffee
Lunch: Hamburger (no roll), re-fried beans, salad, lemonade
Dinner: Grilled chicken, green bean casserole, Diet Pepsi
Snack: Hard pretzels and cocoa.

Exercise: Walked 2 miles on the treadmill.

My feet are still hurting so I am getting them checked out tomorrow to see what's going on. It's hard to exercise with the bottoms of your feet hurting.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like another successful day. I hope the doctor can help you with your foot problem
    Ann
    Less of Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at your badge again. I think the problem is that you need it to be square and it's an oblong picture. I'll take another look and see what I can come up with.
    Ann
    Less of Me

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments.