About This Blog...

This blog is for my own personal weight loss, decluttering and a little bit of everything in between. I am in no way recommending any certain type of weight-loss program. So, please go to your doctor for health care issues.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)

Please also take time to visit my other blogs:

A Craft Meme Blog: Craft it Wednesday (Can post any day of the week. Repeats each week.

Photo-a-Day/Different Memes and (in and around) My Town: Barb's Photo-a-Day





































100 Days / 30 min.'s a Day

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Exercise and Food

Update for Sunday.

Exercise: I finally got out and walked a mile this evening. It was hard for me because the bottom of the ball of the foot has been in pain. Here's a photo from the Internet I found that shows the spot of the burning pain when I walk.



I'm not sure what it's coming from, whether it's health related or the shoes I'm wearing. A few weeks ago I bought new pair of expensive sandals (I won't name names) which I love but wondering if they could be the cause of the pain. Although, I had been wearing them about everyday since I got them.

The humidity has been high and I have been getting swollen ankles also. It hurts more when I'm barefoot than with shoes on, but right now they hurt either way. So, depending on how I feel tomorrow, I may have to set up an appointment with the foot doctor.

I decided tonight though that I am tired of making excuses for myself why I'm not going to exercise. This isn't an excuse per say, since I am having alot of foot pain. Then I started thinking about the saying, "Use it, or lose it", and got up to go exercise. Meaning walk or lose the ability to walk. I figured I better keep my feet moving.

My dog, Tucker, got in the act and he did a half of a mile. That's about all he'll do without deciding he isn't going to do anymore. He's the dog you see on my badge on the top of my blog here.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get 5 days of exercise in this week, pending my foot problem though.

Food: I also wanted to mention that today I did pretty well when it came to my eating habits. We made hamburgers on the grill, baked beans and corn on the cob. I went with the 100% whole wheat rolls, and passed up the candy and snack foods in the store. I had to talk myself out of it a few times before finally checking out. I stuck with the fruits for my snacks this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments.