About This Blog...

This blog is for my own personal weight loss, decluttering and a little bit of everything in between. I am in no way recommending any certain type of weight-loss program. So, please go to your doctor for health care issues.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)

Please also take time to visit my other blogs:

A Craft Meme Blog: Craft it Wednesday (Can post any day of the week. Repeats each week.

Photo-a-Day/Different Memes and (in and around) My Town: Barb's Photo-a-Day





































100 Days / 30 min.'s a Day

Friday, June 18, 2010

Sayings, Quotes, and Funnies about Weight Loss

Here's some sayings, quotes and funnies I found on the Internet today I thought I'd share with you. Sorry some of them I don't know who wrote them. I try to give the author credit when I can.

"With your diet, don't dawdle -- if you don't want to waddle!"

"Bigger snacks means bigger slacks"

"It's better to laugh or to giggle, than to eat more and jiggle!"

"Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip."
- Arnold H. Glasgow

"Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork."
~English Proverb

"A diet is the penalty we pay for exceeding the feed limit."
~Author Unknown

"Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake."
~Author Unknown

"People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. "
~Author Unknown

I found these top 10 benefits you can expect after dropping 10% of your weight taken from this site,
Spark People

In no particular order, they are:

10. Better blood pressure
9. Improved heart health and lower cholesterol levels
8. Decreased risk for diabetes
7. Enhanced sex life
6. A better night’s sleep for those with obstructive sleep apnea
5. Less pain associated with arthritis, joint disease, and lower back pain.
4. Better breathing
3. Decreased risk for colon and breast cancer
2. A healthier gallbladder
1. More energy


Do you like riddles? I'll leave you with this site if you want to exercise your brain. Just click on this site: Think Riddles

Now, quit hanging around and go do some exercises.

1 comment:

  1. Great post and I love the picture - don't we all feel like we're hanging without a safety net at times?
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments.