About This Blog...

This blog is for my own personal weight loss, decluttering and a little bit of everything in between. I am in no way recommending any certain type of weight-loss program. So, please go to your doctor for health care issues.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)

Please also take time to visit my other blogs:

A Craft Meme Blog: Craft it Wednesday (Can post any day of the week. Repeats each week.

Photo-a-Day/Different Memes and (in and around) My Town: Barb's Photo-a-Day





































100 Days / 30 min.'s a Day

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday and New Week

Okay, last week was terrible as far as exercise goes. I did absolutely zero exercise, unless you consider cleaning and stuff like that exercise. This week has to start off better than the previous weeks. I'm going down in exercise instead of increasing. Not sure what's up with that except it needs to change. Yesterday I sat on my butt all day scrapbooking, which I love but not much movement.

Today's a new bright sunny day!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck next week. Each day is a new beginning. I've had struggles this week too - mostly with snacking.
    Ann
    Less of Me

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments.