About This Blog...

This blog is for my own personal weight loss, decluttering and a little bit of everything in between. I am in no way recommending any certain type of weight-loss program. So, please go to your doctor for health care issues.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)

Please also take time to visit my other blogs:

A Craft Meme Blog: Craft it Wednesday (Can post any day of the week. Repeats each week.

Photo-a-Day/Different Memes and (in and around) My Town: Barb's Photo-a-Day





































100 Days / 30 min.'s a Day

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday - New Week Starting - Week 4

Okay, not sure how I didn't get any more exercise in this past week. I did worse this week than in the last few. I went down in exercise days. Only got 1 day of exercise done.

Well, today is the start of my new exercise week, so let's get going and start again.

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up ok. I know exactly how you feel! I became your Google friend today lets keep up with each other and stop by my blog and lets be friends :-)

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments.