About This Blog...

This blog is for my own personal weight loss, decluttering and a little bit of everything in between. I am in no way recommending any certain type of weight-loss program. So, please go to your doctor for health care issues.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)

Please also take time to visit my other blogs:

A Craft Meme Blog: Craft it Wednesday (Can post any day of the week. Repeats each week.

Photo-a-Day/Different Memes and (in and around) My Town: Barb's Photo-a-Day





































100 Days / 30 min.'s a Day

Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Walk Today

I got up this morning and took a walk with my dog. We only did a quarter of a mile, which is .4 one lap around my development. I'm hoping to do more later on this evening. It's really hot right now outside, so I am trying to wait till it cools down a bit.

So far today, I've only eaten a yogurt and coffee for breakfast. I'm now hungry so will have to find something to eat. I think I may have a salad and try to keep this day on track.

For dinner I am planning on a pork chop, a baked potato on the grill with a side of green beans. It's too hot to cook inside so I'm hoping the grill will do the trick.

I also have been trying to cut back on soda and drink more Crystal Light. It has only 5 calories and is decaf. I've been buying the lemonade and mixing it up and adding fresh fruit. I added strawberries to the regular Crystal Light lemonade. And, I also bought rasberry lemonade and added fresh rasberries. So, not only is it a good drink, you get to eat a few pieces of fruit as well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to get out and walk. I didn't do too well today.
    I love the picture on your blog.
    Ann
    Less of Me

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments.